The Eternal® tankless water heater is so sleek and elegant that you could install it in your living room. It is also resilient and durable enough to install outside of your home but requires an outdoor kit. The small size of this water heater is half of a standard 50-gallon conventional tank water heater but with up to 300% more output capacity. In addition to the small size, Eternal uses between 35% to 50% less energy than a standard 50-gallon gas-fired tank. Eternal also leaves one of the smallest carbon footprints in the industry. At just 3ppm NOx, it’s the only gas-fired water heater that has almost zero emissions.
Eternal’s patented heat exchanger features an infrared burner that pushes heat down and then back up 44 baffled pipes. This process uses the heat twice as opposed to standard burners that exhaust wasted heat straight through the top. Water surrounds the pipes to eliminate scale buildup that can occur inside piping. The large heat transfer area allows full flow through without reducing water pressure.
- Stainless Steel exterior
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger with built in 2 gallon reserve tank
- Full flow design and dual activation (thermostat and flow) are compatible with water sense fixtures
- Flexible NG / LP / Indoor / Outdoor / Direct Vent / Power Vent conversions in one unit
- 3″ PVC venting up to 100ft
- Clip-on components easily serviced by technicians
- Patented self-cleaning utilizes turbulent flow to flush sediments out
- Digital display screen for adjusting temperature and easy diagnostics
- Endless hot water without water pressure drop
- Up to 98% Efficiency saves cost, .096EF exceeds Energy Star, and qualifies for available government and/or local utility rebates
- Ultra low emissions leaves almost no carbon footprint
- Easy integration with recirculation and no startup lag eliminates cold water sandwich
- Industry’s BEST 15-Year Residential / 5-Year Commercial heat exchanger no leak warranty
In a time where finding honest and well trained experts in the water heating industry is difficult, at Ace Hi Plumbing, Heating & Air, we pride ourselves in being a company you can trust. We provide excellent service, quick response and affordable prices. With such a large selection of water heaters today, choosing the right one can be time consuming. We know how valuable time can be and will make every effort to demonstrate that we are the best option for your plumbing and hot water needs. We service the Northern Colorado area including Loveland, Fort Collins, Windsor, Greeley, Evans, Johnstown, Longmont, Berthoud, Drake and Estes Park.